Parksville Offers So MUCH!!
Located on the sheltered east coast of Vancouver Island, Parksville and the Oceanside area of Vancouver Island offers spectacular scenery, a temperate climate, natural environment and developed amenities.
The area developed as the summer get-a-way for southern Island Residentds and has developed into One of Canada's top Recreation and Retirement destinations.. As well as many well-kept neighbourhoods, recreational facilities and beautiful parks, Parksville's locations include:
- Parksville Community Park and Parksville Beach
- Englishman River Provincial Park and Englishman River Falls
- Craig Heritage Park Museum and Archives
- Parksville Train Station
- St Anne's Church and Cemetery
- Paradise Mini Golf
- Top Bridge Park and Trails
- Rathtrevor Beach Provincial Park
- Parksville Downtown
- Little Mountain
- 5 Golf Courses open year round
- Fabulous beaches
- First Class actually World Class Resorts
- Seniors facilities that are second to none that have the added benifit of giving young families some of the best recreation faclilities anywhere
The one item missing is that Parksville/Qualicum has the most Moderate Climate in Canada with a fraction of the rainfall of Nanaimo, Vancouver and many other southern Canadian communities!